Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: New dress

  1. #1
    Inactive Member anniebeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2006
    Posts
    280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    I have a new dress modeled by Jess on ebay. Hope ya like it!


    http://tinyurl.com/zwtgb

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Beautiful!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ha HA! I already had it on my watch list. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Very pretty; it looks so dainty!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member stacird's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    156
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love this dress. I'll be watching it too. You do such beautiful work.

    Stacird

  6. #6
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    So pretty! All of your dresses are so cute. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    thepidget
    Guest thepidget's Avatar

    Post

    Very lovely. I bet you could start a small side business with all these pretty dresses. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member anniebeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 21st, 2006
    Posts
    280
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you all so much! I really enjoy making them! I am going to switch to doing some summer sundresses for a while, found some really cute fabric! I'll keep everyone posted!
    ~Annie

  9. #9
    Inactive Member jlogemann17's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I want that dress in the itty bitty (Baby Polly) size! It is so cute! You really should make some dresses for Baby Polly. I've only found one person selling them on e-bay, and they always go out of my price range (except for the one I forgot to watch at the end), so there must be a market for them. Beautiful work!

    Jo

  10. #10
    AG Crazy in Wyoming
    Guest AG Crazy in Wyoming's Avatar

    Post

    I'm soooo in love. What a beautiful dress. Jess looks marvelous as well [img]smile.gif[/img] . I'm looking forward to seeing your summer dresses. I'm just crazy about fabric and only wish I had your talent! If you ever decide to make football uniforms (Green Bay Packer of course) put us at the top of your list. DD and I have finished watching the draft and have started collecting our stats for mini-camp (starts today). Just an idea [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img] ~Bugs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •